Lexacom Scribe registration must be undertaken by the Lexacom Cloud Administrator.
As Lexacom Scribe is a pay-as-you-go service, payment is made by direct debit therefore your account details will be required as part of the registration process.
You will not be charged until the Scribe service is used.
- Log In to Lexacom Cloud
- Go to My Account > Transcription Services
- Enter billing information – all fields are mandatory – and submit
The email address used at this stage will receive a confirmation email once registration is complete
- Click submit again to be taken to GoCardless for the Lexacom Scribe Direct Debit registration
If you require dual signature sign off please select this option and a verification email will be sent by GoCardless after the registration process. Refer to How To Register For Lexacom Scribe – Dual Signatories for further assistance.
- Once the registration has been submitted the page will return to Lexacom Cloud
- Lexacom Scribe now shows as active and an email has been sent to the email address used to register for the service
Lexacom Scribe now needs to be configured in the Lexacom application. Refer to the following guides for assistance.