Fast, flexible dictation from Lexacom Scribe
Are you managing an influx of dictation, unplanned leave or simply struggling to recruit skilled typists or secretarial staff?
Choose Lexacom Scribe, a secure, accurate transcription service, available for your short or long-term needs.
Our workflow has been designed with ease in mind, is fully integrated within our digital dictation system and can be set up same day allowing you to focus on the things that matter – be that better patient care or extra billable time.
It is our aim to ensure that partnering with us will be the best decision you make for your organisation, which is why we have chosen to provide a flexible service that can be used as an when you need it.
We are here to help.
Don’t let your workload dictate your working day.
Fully integrated with Lexacom 3, the service requires no additional steps and no change to your current working practice.
Other benefits of partnering with us include:
- Quick, cost-effective and reliable service
- All dictations returned next business day
- Urgent facility available
- Improve your turnaround by minimum of 30%
- Save on temporary staff
- High quality transcription
- Legal, medical and professional expertise
- Flexible document options, case notes, patient notes, actions, clinical letters etc.
- Wholly UK based staff
- Trained in medical or legal transcription with a minimum of +2 years
- Over 20 years’ experience in transcription
- Used by NHS trusts and hospitals, primary care practices, top 50 law firms and blue-chip organisations.
- GDPR compliant
- No patient or customer data transferred
- 256-bit SSL end-to-end encryption of audio file
- UK server hosting
- Configurable archive settings
- ISO 27001 accreditation for data security
- ISO9001 accreditation for data quality
- Available immediately
- We can have you up and running same day
- No minimum contract
- Transparent pricing
- Pay per audio minute
- Only pay for work completed
Already a Lexacom customer?
Click here to get started right away, we can have you registered within the hour.
“We use Lexacom every day in our busy practice and I honestly can’t rate it highly enough. Now with the addition of Lexacom Scribe, which we have been very fortunate to trial, I don’t know what we would do without it.
To know that Lexacom Scribe is readily available has been such a help, particularly at a time where we have been short on staff. I trust that the transcriptions will be returned in a secure and efficient way and that there is no down time or delay for our patients.”
Dr Simon Bentley