How To Create or Edit a Typing Pool
A Typing Pool is a group of Type users that Lexacom Talk users can send dictation to.
Additionally, outsourced transcription services and speech recognition services are created as a special type of pool.
- Log in to Lexacom Administrator
- Go to > Settings > Users Editor
To Create a New Pool
- Select Pools and Click New
- Enter Settings in to the Pool Editor window
- Name – the name for the Typing Pool
If configuring outsourced transcription or speech recognition services it would be advisable to use the service’s name here.
- Type – choose from
- Pools for standard typing pools (groups of Type users)
- Speech Recognition Service (for speech-to-text services)
- Third Party Service (only for Outsourced Transcription services)
- Target – the type of service (only for Outsourced Transcription or Speech Recognition services)
To Add Users to a Typing Pool
Type users can be added to multiple typing pools where applicable to access workflow sent by Talk Users
- Click the Pools tab
- Select a Type User from the list of Available Users
- Select the typing pool they need to join
You can see a list of current members by clicking the + next to the Pool name
- Click Add
The Type user is now a member of this pool