- Digital dictation proves its worth
- A new customer audit has shown that Lexacom’s digital dictation software has reduced the average time it takes to process a GP referral letter by 85%. So why do some hospitals and GP practices persevere with an analogue system?
- Health sector under pressure to deliver more for less, research finds
- A staggering 98 per cent of GPs, practice managers and medical secretaries feel under pressure to deliver more in less time in the current economic climate, according to independent research conducted on behalf of Lexacom Digital Dictation.
- How medical secretaries can benefit from digital dictation
- Digital dictation: A threat or a chance to regain control of your workload? Dr Andrew Whiteley, Managing Director of Lexacom, talks to the British Society of Medical Secretaries and Administrators.
- How to buy digital dictation
- Considering digital dictation? We have put together this guide to buying digital dictation because we want potential clients to make the right decision for their business.
- Video testimonial: West Bar Surgery, Banbury
- We asked staff at West Bar Surgery in Banbury to tell us about their experiences with Lexacom. This short video tells their story.
- How law firms can improve client service with digital dictation
- Managing Director, Andrew Whiteley, gives his views on how digital dictation can help law firms operate more efficiently (published in a supplement for Managing Partner Magazine, 2012)
- Lexacom ITN Video
- Lexacom's digital dictation software was put through its paces in front of an ITN film crew, as part of an initiative to showcase innovative products that can save the NHS money.
Latest newsLegal experts unite to offer lawyers a LASPO survival strategyRead more